Type of website: Mobile Dog Grooming Effective date: 1st day of June, 2018
https://www.happyspadogs.com/ (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Happy Spa Dogs. Happy Spa Dogs can be contacted at: email@example.com (866) 393-0351 23282 Mill Creek Rd, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
Consent By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Data Collected Automatically When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address;
- Hardware and software details;
- Clicked links; and
- Content viewed.
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Payment information; and
- Auto fill data.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- User Submitted Forms.
- Statistics; and
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Communication; and
Third Parties We may share user data with the following third parties:
- Day Smart;
- Constant Contact; and
We may share the following user data with third parties:
- Website Usage;
- Forms Submitted; and
- Inbound Call Data.
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Targeted Advertising.
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
Other Disclosures We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved. You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities. All data is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee’s termination. While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
Children We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here: Cody Dean firstname.lastname@example.org (866) 393-0351 23282 Mill Creek Rd, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Do Not Track Notice Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in certain web browsers. We do not track the users of our Site over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. We are not responsible for and cannot guarantee how any third parties who interact with our Site and your data will respond to DNT signals.
How to Opt-Out of Data Collection, Use or Disclosure In addition to the method(s) described in the How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected section, we provide the following specific opt-out methods for the forms of collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data specified below:
- You can opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing emails. You can opt-out by clicking “unsubscribe” on the bottom of any marketing email or reply with the word “unsubscribe”.
- You can opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing texts. You can opt-out by reply with the word “stop”.
- You can opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing calls. You can opt-out by ask us to remove you from our call lists.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Functional cookies Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits;
- Analytical cookies Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc;
- Targeting cookies Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to personalize the information you see on our Site for you; and
- Third-Party Cookies Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes:
- Monitor user preferences to tailor advertisements around their interests.
Contact Information If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer, Cody Dean, at: email@example.com (866) 393-0351 23282 Mill Creek Rd, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice Website: https://www.happyspadogs.com/
Information We Collect We have collected the following categories of personal information about consumers in the past twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers;
- Categories of personal information described in California customer records law (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) such as name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as sex, race, age, disability, national origin, or religion;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement;
- Geolocation data such as physical location; and
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information, such as audio, images, or video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities.
Sources of Information We collect the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Website Submissions; and
- Activity On Website.
Use of Personal Information We may use or disclose personal information for one or more of the following business purposes:
- Provide you with services you request from us;
- Improve our website; and
- Send you promotional material.
Sharing Personal Information We may disclose your personal information for a business purpose. We have disclosed the following categories of personal information about consumers in the past twelve (12) months:
- Categories of personal information described in California customer records law (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e));
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information; and
- Geolocation data.
We disclose personal information to the following categories of third parties:
- Constant Contact;
- Day Smart;
- Facebook; and
- Website Software Providers.
Sale of Personal Information We have not sold consumer personal information in the past twelve (12) months.
Your Rights and Choices The CPPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how you can exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights You have the right to request that https://www.happyspadogs.com/ disclose to you certain information about our collection and use of your personal information in the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see the Exercising Your Access and Deletion Rights section below), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which we collected personal information about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you (also called a data portability request); and
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the categories of personal information that we disclosed and that each category of third party received.
Deletion Request Rights You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we have received and confirmed your verifiable consumer request, we will delete, and direct any of our service providers to delete, your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Your Access and Deletion Rights To exercise your access and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us at:
- (866) 393-0351; or
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide enough information for us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. You are not required to make an account with us to make a verifiable consumer request. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format We endeavour to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response electronically or by mail, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Non-Discrimination You have the right to not be discriminated against in pricing and services because you exercise any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not use whether or not you have exercised your CCPA rights to:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes To This Privacy Notice We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to our data collection process. We recommend you check this Privacy Notice from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes. If necessary, we may notify you by email of changes to this Privacy Notice.
Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us at: Happy Spa Dogs (866) 393-0351 firstname.lastname@example.org 23282 Mill Creek Rd, Laguna Hills, CA 92653